Case Fan & heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 Case
1 Remove any SD card, then put your Raspberry Pi into the lower half (base)
of the case. Take care to align the mounting holes in the corners with the
bumps in the case.
2 Insert the fan into the upper half (lid) of the case, with the green label facing
away from the lid. Push gently but firmly so that the two tabs on the fan
housing click neatly into place inside the tabs on the lid. The slightly curved
edge of the housing should be flush with the underside of the lid.
3 If you are also fitting the heatsink, remove the backing paper from the
self-adhesive pad on the base of the heatsink, position it centrally over the
processor, and gently press it into position.
4 Connect the three leads from the fan to the Raspberry Pi 4’s GPIO pins, as
shown in the table and diagram below. Take care to connect each lead to the
Lead Colour GPIO pin
5v RED 4
Ground BLACK 6
GPIO 14 BLUE 8
5 Fit the lid of the case onto the base.
• This product should only be used in conjunction with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and the official Raspberry
Pi 4 Case.
• This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and the case should not be covered.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product, please observe the following:
• Do not expose to water or moisture, or place on a conductive surface whilst in operation.
• Do not expose to heat from any external source; the Raspberry Pi Case Fan is designed for reliable
operation at normal ambient temperatures.
• Take care whilst handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the fan and connectors.
• Avoid handling the fan whilst it is powered.SKU: SC0448
Raspberry Pi 7″ touchscreen display
Raspberry Pi OS provides touchscreen drivers with support for ten-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard, giving you full functionality without the need to connect a keyboard or mouse.
The 800 x 480 display connects to Raspberry Pi via an adapter board that handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to your Raspberry Pi are required: power from the GPIO port, and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port on all Raspberry Pi computers except for the Raspberry Pi Zero line.
Display size (diagonal): 7 inches
Display format: 800 (RGB) × 480 pixels
Active area: 154.08mm × 85.92mm
Touch panel: True multi-touch capacitive touch panel with up to 10 points of absolute
Surface treatment: Anti-glare
Colour configuration: RGB-stripe
Backlight type: LED B/LSKU: SWB04006
Raspberry Pi Camera V2 NOIR
The camera works with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 and 4. It can be accessed through the MMAL and V4L APIs, and there are numerous third-party libraries built for it, including the Picamera Python library. See the Getting Started with Picamera resource to learn how to use it.SKU: SWB04001
Raspberry Pi Keyboard UK (Red/White)
Keyboard & hub
• 79-key keyboard (78-key keyboard for US model, 83-key keyboard for
• Three USB 2.0 type A ports for powering other peripherals
• Automatic keyboard language detection
• USB type A to micro USB type B cable included for connection
to compatible computer
• Weight: 269g (376g including packaging)
• Dimensions: 284.80mm 121.61mm × 20.34mm
• (330mm × 130mm × 28mm including packaging)SKU: SWB04004
RPI Official Case for Pi4 (Red/White)
The official Raspberry Pi case for Raspberry Pi 4
- High-quality, two-part ABS construction
- Cut-outs for the dual micro HDMI, Audio/Video, USB and Ethernet ports, as well as the USB-C power connector and access to the microSD card.
SDSDQAD-016G, 16GB uSD Card un-programmed
Providing you the high capacity to meet the needs of today’s business professional. Whether you are stuck in an airport or taking a taxi to your next big pitch, SanDisk mobile memory cards enable you to meet deadlines by plugging your files directly into most phones with a microSD card slot, providing convenience and reliability. Class 4 Speed performance rating.SKU: SWB04003
KSA-15E-051300HK official Power Supply, UK UCON 00978
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computers, which were released in June 2019. Featuring a captive USB-C cable, the power supply is available in four different models to suit different international power sockets, and in two colours, white and black.SKU: SWB01001